2018 Skinny Tire Festival is Here!
This week (March 10th-13th) is the 2018 Skinny Tire Festival! We're excited to have over 620 cyclists, and their family and friends, join us in Moab for a spectacular event. We know you all have a lot of questions, so we've compiled this helpful list of information below.
You can also email Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions. We appreciate your patience with response time as Beth and Mark both have long to-do lists to prepare for the event!
What Riders Need To Know
Event Home BaseAll activities will be at the Archway Inn Hotel unless otherwise noted. Map below.
Rider Check-InThe following days and times riders may check-in for the Festival at the Aarchway.You may check-in for fellow cyclist, but you must have their waiver forms with you.
- March 9th (Fri): 3pm - 8pm
- March 10th (Sat): 7am - 9am
- March 11th (Sun): 8am - 10am
- March 12th (Mon): 7am - 9am
- March 13th (Tue): 7am - 9am
Rider Waiver FormsEvery cyclist needs to sign 3 waivers in order to comply with state and federal regulations. Download and bring signed copies to save time at check-in!
- Download the event map to see where aid stations will be located.
- Aid Stations will have food (gluten free options) and water available.
- Support vehicles will also be available. More info in the downloads.
LunchLunch will be provided the following times:
- Monday: On Route
- Sunday: On Route
- Saturday: End of ride, at Aarchway Inn
DownloadsThe following documents contain all the information you need to know for the event!
Money RaisedWith your registration we've helped raise over $17,000 for the following organizations!
Common QuestionsOur Frequently Asked Questions section has a lot of helpful information. Check it out!
Still not signed up for Skinny Tire Festival? No worries, you can register here, or at the event during one of the check-in sessions. Sorry, our Monday ride through Arches is sold out.