Register for Moab Century Tour, automatically be entered to win!
The amazing folks at San Juan Huts have provided us with an awesome opportunity to award one lucky winner a hut trip! Valued at $199, the Tour of the Canyons Road Route is a 2 night/3 day trip from Grand Junction (CO) to Moab (UT) via the beautiful Unaweep Canyon. You will get to stay in the fully stocked (Food, water, Sleeping bags, etc) huts in Gateway and Paradox. Total length of the trip is 165 miles (55 miles per day.)
You can learn more about this route, here.
How to Enter
To be entered to win this amazing trip you must be registered for the Moab Century Tour by 11pm MT on May 20th, 2018! Have you already registered for the event? Good News! You are already entered in the drawing!
The Moab Century Tour is a 2-day cycling event held in September, which includes an all day ride on La Sal Mountain Loop road and goes through a popular section called "The Big Nasty!" From fall foliage in the mountains to aww struck red rock canyon riding, this event has it all!
Have a questions? Email Beth.
The Details & Rules
- People must register for the Moab Century Tour 2018, to be entered in this contest.
- Registration must be received by 11pm, May 20th, 2018.
- Any paid staff, MCT volunteers, or direct relatives of STF staff are not eligible to participate.
- Trip must be redeemed by October 15th, 2019. This trip is offered annually in May and October.
- Can not be combined with any other offers or coupons.
- Can not be combined with any group rate offerings.
- Trip will be booked with San Juan Hut Systems directly.
- Winner will be announced sometime on 5/21/18 on the Skinny Tire Facebook Page.
- Shuttle not included.
- While most of this route is pavement, there are several sections of gravel/dirt. Gravel-grinder bikes are IDEAL.
- STF will contact the winner directly and arrange for the gift certificate to be mailed to them. It will be up to the winner to contact San Juan Hut Systems directly to redeem their gift certificate.